If you run a business or indeed own a business and need financial input, there is a plethora of options available to you. There are business finance companies that can come to your rescue so your expansion, refurbishment or marketing boost can be taken care of in order to grow the business. They provide flexible alternatives to bank loans, ideal if you’re having problems with cash flow. You only pay back when you sell to customers, so that’s good news all round.
The beauty of a business cash advance by 365 Business Finance is that you can:-
- Apply in minutes
- Receive approval within 24 hours
- Take advantage of flexible repayments
- Have a cash advance without providing business plans
How does business cash advance work?
If you need to raise between £5,000 and £100,000 of funding, you only pay back a small percentage of your debit or credit card sales. This will help your cash flow, you only pay the advance back when your customers pay you. If your sales are down, your repayments will be lower. Expect to pay:-
- No fixed monthly payments
- No APRs
- No hidden extras
- A single all inclusive cost which is added to the advance
Make your business stay afloat by finding out more about business cash advances soon. Friendly advisers will help you all they can to receive a lump sum directly into your business bank account.
Online business cash advance providers
Small businesses can apply for a cash advance to boost finance. This is a fantastic opportunity to avoid an unsecured bank loan or bank overdraft, which can be quite costly. Online business finance specialists will:-
- Act as your funding partner to make your business grow
- Offer great support by answering phone calls or emails quickly and efficiently
- Allocate your business an account manager who can be contacted when needed
- Provide you with an upfront fee with no admin fees, no additional costs or hidden extras
- Act in a confidential manner
Questions and answers
Many business people have questions they would like to be answered when thinking about taking out a business cash advance. Featured on relevant websites are lists of questions with answers that will make everything clearer. Questions such as:-
- What are the advantages of a business cash advance?
- How do I apply?
- Am I eligible?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long do advances take to repay?
These are all answered clearly. There’s also information about providing security for the advance, getting ongoing funding for businesses and the advantages of business cash advances.
Who can apply?
Almost any type of business owner can apply for a business cash advance. Hoteliers often need cash to expand and renovate their property, improve amenities such as buying new beds, television sets and upgrading Wi-Fi facilities. Restaurant owners might need an injection of extra cash to market and advertise their business.
Make contact soon to see if you can benefit from an affordable business cash advance.