If you’re after cheap heating oil, have a look at companies online, where you can find reliable suppliers that deliver quality heating oil across Northern Ireland. Recommended fuel distributors in the UK and Ireland have a reputation for providing their clients with quality products at competitive prices. There are many reasons to order heating oil from reputable suppliers who ensure that:-
- Customers receive all the oil they need within their budget
- When the price of oil drops, heating oil prices drop too
- Customers can benefit from a great value quote instantly
- Ordering online is available 24/7 wherever you live
- Delivery dates suit the needs of clients.
- Ordering heating oil is totally secure
What’s more, customers can expect cheap heating oil delivered to Northern Ireland. Local drivers are fully trained, friendly and experienced in what they do. Every driver has a licence to ensure safe fuel delivery every time. Delivery trucks receive annual safety inspections to fully comply with stringent Health and Safety Regulations in the heating oil industry. When placing an order with established heating oil suppliers, you’ll always receive a meter stamped ticket after your delivery. This indicates the before and after meter readings together with the net volume delivered.
Ways to save cash
One of the best ways to save cash on your heating oil supplies is to order the maximum value that your tank can accommodate. The cost of delivering your heating oil is the same for a small or large volume, however spreading this cost over a larger volume means your heating oil will cost less per litre. This means better value for you in the long term. Why not check out more ways to save cash on your heating costs by reading handy hints, tips and advice for instance:-
- Set your heating to come on 30 minutes before you get up in the morning and 30 minutes before you go to bed at night.
- Don’t cover your radiators with wet or damp clothing. This will prevent the warm air from circulating properly.
- Only heat the rooms you currently use. Turn off the heating when you’re not there or if you’re going away for a few days.
- Don’t forget your annual boiler checkup. An efficient boiler helps to reduce energy costs by producing more energy from less fuel.
When it’s time to replace your boiler, why not install a condensing boiler? A high efficiency boiler can reduce your heating costs by around 25%. Take a shower instead of a bath. Showers use around 1/5th of the energy of a full bath. If you are using a gravity shower, install a water efficient shower head to reduce hot water usage.
Another way to cut back on domestic fuel costs is to improve your home’s insulation. This could include fitting a lagging jacket to your hot water tank, insulating the attic or draught proofing your windows. Don’t hesitate to speak to an online heating oil adviser for more cash-saving suggestions.